PLAYER EVALUATION & TEAM PLACEMENT
Evaluations will take place over numerous days in December and January. Interested parties will be contacted with exact dates and times but you can attend any and all of them. Remember, everyone makes a team this is just to see what level you should be playing at. Each evaluation takes approximately 30 min per esport.
Fall LEAGUES START Soon
League matches are played on days Monday through Thursday depending on the esport.
- Fortnite Mondays
- Smash Ultimate Tuesdays
- Overwatch 2 Tuesdays
- Rocket League Wednesdays
- Apex Legends Wednesdays
- League of Legends Thursdays
- Valorant Thursdays
Parents, please note:
- Some esports have in-game rankings so if you have this info, please bring it along with any game account/password you may already have. Not required just recommended.
- Any players wishing to play with other players please let us know asap so we can keep your group together on the same team.
- Eventually, players will also need a Discord account because this is how players communicate in-game.
- Games are played on a PC with a keyboard or controller. You may bring your controller if you want to, but we have them here too. Smash Bros is played on a Switch so bring your Switch/controller if you have one.
PLEASE BRING ANY LOGIN OR ACCOUNT INFO YOU HAVE. YOU WILL ALSO NEED A DISCORD ACCOUNT BECAUSE THIS IS HOW PLAYERS COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER AND THEIR COACH.
Tryouts are free and everyone makes a team. Evaluation is only to see if you play on a Recruit, Gold, or Elite team.
Games* are played on a PC with a keyboard or controller. You may bring your controller if you want to, but we have them here too.
*Smash Bros will be played on a Switch so bring your Switch if you have one.
Teams of 3 players airdrop onto an island and battle against other teams in a Battle Royal format. Knowing and finding your weapons early is key, but not any more so than building and shooting skills. Fortnite always keeps it fresh with new characters and maps. Fortnite uses a 3rd-person perspective during playing.
3 vs 3 fast paced soccer style game but the players are rocket-powered cars that knock around a massive soccer ball. Passing, shooting, defense, field position, add some rocket boosted-driving and a Gooooooooaaaaaaaalllll!
A 5 vs 5 first person objective based team game with different game modes and objectives. Requires good communication, aim, and team strategy.
A 5 vs 5 first person objective based team game with different maps that dictate the game play objectives. Strategy and communication with teammates are vital in each game variant.
LEAGUE of LEGENDS
League of Legends is a team-based strategy MOBA game where two teams of five powerful champions face off to destroy the other's base. Choose from over 140 champions to make epic plays, secure kills, and take down towers as you battle your way to victory.
Apex Legends is a multiplayer battle royale game with squads of 3 players using pre-made characters with distinctive abilities, called "Legends." Apex is a 1st-person perspective.