Terms of service:
- Do not use profanity or engage in illegal or offensive behavior.
- AOE SPORTS staff reserve the right to temporarily close for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. AOE SPORTS is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside of the store; designated smoking areas can be found outside of the store in Downtown OWA.
- No pets allowed inside of AOE SPORTS except for service animals.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on AOE SPORTS or OWA Resort property.
- Respectful attire must always be worn, and AOE SPORTS staff reserve the right to refuse service or expel guests with unacceptable attire.
- AOE SPORTS staff reserve the right to eject any guest that in our opinion, may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect their enjoyment within AOE SPORTS property.
- All guests entering AOE SPORTS property are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by AOE SPORTS staff. Guest must follow all posted and verbal instructions provided by AOE SPORTS staff.
- No soliciting allowed inside of AOE SPORTS
- Virtual Reality Waiver required for all participants.
- Children under the age of 13 must always be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult while on AOE SPORTS property. Parental consent is required for mature-rated game plays for those under 17. Specific events may have more specific age restrictions.
- Personal keys/Accounts may be needed as there are limited store licenses available.
- Additional revisions can be made by AOE SPORTS to the policies and procedures without any notice.
Tournament Waiver & Rules
Due to the nature of some of the tournaments we hold, and the ratings of those groups, parental consent may be required for those under 18 to participate.
As some of these tournaments are held online, please be aware of your language and actions, and how they might affect other people.
Accepting these Tournament Waiver and Rules terms, I recognize and understand that the rating of the game is such that he/she required my permissions to play and participate in the tournament and that this might involve risks.
- Myself and/or child/dependent/minor is participating in a tournament voluntarily;
- I assume all the physical, psychological and financial risks associated with participating in this tournament;
- By agreeing to these AOE SPORTS Terms and Conditions, I acknowledge that I have read and understand all terms of the release and that I am voluntarily giving up substantial legal rights, including the right to sue AOE SPORTS Center or its employees;
- I am of legal age or I am the parent/legal guardian of the minor identified with the registration of this account. I have the legal right to consent, and by acknowledging, I hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Release of Liability.
I understand that I must acknowledge this Release of Liability when establishing an account at AOE SPORTS eSports Center before myself, or the minor I am giving permission for, may participate in any tournament.